Lots of improvements were made over the month. UI optimizations, bugfixes, a few new features. But not all the changes are good, for there’s something strange in the neighborhood…
== New Halloween Ghost Possession gamemode (beta) ==
A galaxy is in danger, a new supernatural foe, ghosts possessing robots are stirring up trouble for it’s rulers.
In this gamemode, you are required not only to conquer the galaxy, but make sure not to fall to ghost possession and become a sword that kills your own allies!
The rules are simple, damage (lower health to 1/3) or emp (any amount) to unpossess any unit or structure. There are 5 difficulty levels. Just pick up one and play with or against your friends with this supernatural foe that picks neither side!
== General ==
* AFK players transfer metal along with units.
* New set of loading screens.
== Commanders ==
* Peashooter benefits from modules.
* Fixed Bombard Commander build power.
== Units ==
* Cost 100 -> 120
Sumo – Weapon replaced:
* Scorpion style weapon.
* 120 dps each
* 320 range
* Damage 178 -> 220
* Health 550 -> 680
* Pulse 8% slower
* removed stealth
Jumping units retain velocity and trajectory on morph
Merl renamed to Impaler
== GUI ==
* There has been a framework update which should dramatically increase performance. As a side effect some things look a bit different.
* Fixed a major performance leak.
* Set target command uses a circle instead of a rectangle by default.
* Added Newton defense range ring.
* Added persistent buildspacing widget. Buildspacing is now saved on a per-unit basis.
* Reverted A and F hotkey swap.
== Fixes ==
* SetTarget commands are now lost within 10-15 seconds from mobile units which out of LOS/radar.
* Fixed tactical AI failing to jink on approach when set to hold position.
* Fixed Nuke Silo’s lack of self-damage.
* Fixed units getting stuck in factories when queued orders are completed. * Fixed some labhax cases.